Technical Director of Expotrak Limited and upwards of 35 years' demolition experience, hazardous waste management, civil engineering and closely involved in petrochemical, remediation management, tank and pipeline demolition, oil and gas projects and industrial dismantling.
Responsible for total estimating function of business, operational management, plant procurement, specialist labour recruitment, hazardous waste and site remediation. Provision of dedicated consultancy services on special projects.
Sub-committee Member of N E Region
His qualifications include:
· MIDE - Full Member of the Institute of Demolition Engineers
· CSCS - Professionally Qualified Person PQP
· WAMITAB - Level 4 Hazardous Waste Management
· SMSTS - Site Managers Safety Training Scheme
· HITRA - BP Remediation Management Certificate
· NEBOSH - General Certificate in Health & Safety