John is one of the UK’s most experienced Demolition Directors having been in this business since leaving school in 1982, qualifying as a Member of The Institution of Demolition, with over 33 years demolition experience, 16 of them at Director level.
John has completed two terms of two years each as Chairman of the Northern Region of the NFDC and presently is the Region’s Representative on the National Council of the NFDC.
John has delivered every type of project and lead the company to being given the highest accolade of “Demolition Specialist of the Year” in 2014 at the national Construction News’ Awards.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- IOSH - Managing Safely (5 day) Course
- Newcastle College- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
- National Demolition Training Group- Demolition Manager
- National Demolition Training Group- Topman (Demo ops 3)
- National Demolition Training Group- Asbestos Management Safety Course
- Asbestos Control & Abatement Division- Asbestos Supervisor
- National Demolition Training Group- Demolition Operatives Safety Awareness Course
- National Demolition Training Group- Plant Operatives Safety Awareness Course
- CITB- Site management safety training scheme. Building & Civil eng industries
- Construction Industry Training Board- CSCS Managers Health & Safety Test
- Construction Industry Training Board- Introduction to Environmental Management & Law
- NETA Training Group- Construction (Design Management) Regulations