With an ever-evolving national crisis upon us, NFDC has been doing its utmost to provide members with relevant updates and guidance links as often as possible. This communication aims to provide you with a new set of resources both for your People and your Business.
We hope Members will find the following downloadable resources to be useful:
– Mental Health: ‘Keeping Calm Amongst the Chaos’ Practical Guidance
– Top Tips for Remote Working
– Parent/Carer Resource for Children Home-Schooling
– NFDC Letter of Support to help your client communications
– General Guidance: ‘Right to Refuse Work’
- CLC Site Operating Procedures
– Training: Maintaining Competency during COVID-19 – Competence Scheme Guidance
You can download the full Member Communication here
The team at Resurgam House are here to support you. We extend our ‘virtual’ arm around all your shoulders and urge you to to the same for your fellow members and demolition professionals.