The NFDC community extends its congratulations to Scotland & Northern Ireland region members who made it onto the newly revamped Scotland Excel Framework released on 1st August.
The framework for demolition will help councils to deliver planned demolition and deconstruction work by quickly sourcing a specialist contractor from the select list of 25, who have undergone a rigorous tendering process. 23 of the selected contractors are Scotland-based SMEs, and of these companies 16 are members of the NFDC. Birmingham-based NFDC Member Coleman & Company also made the Excel as just one of the two companies not based in Scotland.
The framework is set to run until July 2022 and the expected value of demolition works is £18m per year.
Scotland Excel Framework selects the following S&NI Region NFDC Members:
- Bardem Limited
- Burnfield Builders and Demolishers Limited
- Caskie Limited
- Central Demolition Limited
- Daltons Demolitions Limited
- David Morton (Larbert) Limited
- Dem-Master Demolition Limited
- George Beattie & Sons Limited
- Gowrie Contracts Limited
- JCH Plant Hire Limited
- JCJ (Demolition & Construction) Limited
- MacWilliam Demolition Limited
- Reigart Contracts Limited
- Safedem Limited
- William Goodfellow (Contracts) Limited
- William Munro Construction (Highland) Limited