Murray Plant appointed exclusive dealer for the UK
Murray Plant Ltd, a Blue Machinery Group company, has recently been appointed ALLU’s exclusive distributor for the United Kingdom. This follows Blue Machinery’s acquisition of Murray Plant Ltd, ALLU’s existing dealer in Scotland.
ALLU’s world leading Transformer and Processor series’ needs no introduction; but now UK customers will be able to benefit from even greater levels of support through its new distributor, Murray Plant Ltd. The appointment of such a renowned player in the UK materials handling and processing industry reinforces ALLU’s commitment in providing even greater levels of customer focus. It further enhances locally focused customer support, whilst at the same time enabling customers to benefit from dealing with a truly global company.
JTC Tax Newsline May 2018
Are you Ready for GDPR?
We’ve been hearing a lot about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for weeks, but the waiting is almost over. With 2 weeks until the biggest change in data protection for over 20 years takes effect, here is a short summary of some of the changes afoot:
The 6 key principles in the GDPR are that businesses must comply with key data protection principles, if they process personal data. Specifically:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently.
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified purposes and not processed inconsistently with that purpose or purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the processing in question.
- Personal data shall be accurate and up to date.
- Personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
D WARDLE (PLANT) LTD PURCHASE RAMMER’S LATEST AND BIGGEST HAMMER
Murray Plant have recently delivered a 9033 hydraulic Rammer Hammer to D Wardle (Plant) Ltd. The 7 tonne Breaker will initially go to work at a hard rock quarry, breaking up the very tough high iron Dolomite reserves found within parts of the quarry.
15th May 2018
Holiday Inn, Hemel Hempstead, Breakspear Way, HP2 4UA (Jct. 8 M1)
Lunch served prior at 12.15pm
Meeting to commence at 1pm
Agenda to be released in due course
Please RSVP to: email@example.com