An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Projects Manager to join the NFDC team. You may be currently working at Senior Marketing Executive level and looking for your next challenge. If you’re dynamic, self-motivated, well organised and willing to roll your sleeves up to help make a difference email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC) is the UK trade body representing accredited demolition contractors and raising the profile of the demolition industry.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Projects Manager to join our small team that gets big results!
We work collaboratively to design and deliver initiatives that directly meet our key objectives;
- to raise the profile of the demolition industry
- to lead the industry on key issues
- to develop cross-industry partnerships
- to champion high standards, and
- to satisfy our membership of demolition contractors.
This new role is varied, exciting and there’s never a dull moment. A strong work ethic, resilience, versatility and a can-do attitude are essential.
Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in a marketing role for a business-to-business or professional services organisation, project management skills and a sound working knowledge of CRM systems, wordpress websites and email marketing platforms.
The role encompasses a full spectrum of marketing activity for both the NFDC and the demolition industry’s training provider, NDTG, with an initial focus on leading three key marketing systems projects – full support will be given.
You can find a brief summary of the role below and if you think you’re a good fit, send your CV and a paragraph describing why you’re interested to: email@example.com
Role Summary – NFDC Marketing Projects Manager
- Scoping and implementation of new CRM system, e-mail marketing platform and website.
- Liaison with third parties, including fellow trade associations, agencies and other suppliers.
- Day-to-day project management, then maintenance responsibility for Marketing Systems.
- Management and growth of distribution lists.
- Co-development of social media strategy and measurable targets.
- Ownership of social media strategy deployment.
- Copywriting contributor for NFDC publications.
- Team member for strategic initiatives and campaigns across both brands.
- Team member for organisation and execution of member events and trade shows.
- Ad hoc operational marketing tasks and support across the entire marketing mix.
- 5 years of experience in a business-to-business marketing role.
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects.
- Experience of working with CRM systems, WordPress and e-mail marketing systems essential.
- Grit and determination!
NICE TO HAVE:
- Marketing degree or CIM Qualification.