An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and hard-working Marketing Assistant to join NFDC and NDTG – two of the most well known voices in Demolition.
If you have the right skills and experience for the job, apply with your covering letter and CV to Marketing Manager: email@example.com
Job Description: NFDC/NDTG Marketing Assistant
- Reporting To: Marketing Manager, dotted line reporting to NDTG Office Manager
- Liaison With: NFDC & NDTG Graphic Designer, all NFDC & NDTG team members
- Build the NFDC & NDTG brands – credibility & recognition
- Support new business development and achievement of sales targets for NDTG
This is a hands-on, day-to-day operational marketing role that involves every aspect of the marketing mix. From print advertising to social media, website maintenance to email campaign creation, organising events and promotions, developing marketing collaterals and brand management – this is a busy, varied, fun and challenging role to shape and take ‘ownership’ of.
Together with the Marketing Manager, you’ll work to deliver regular monthly activities including targeted email campaigns and reporting, an agreed social media plan based on quality content and appropriate frequency of posts per channel, blog copy writing/editing, website updates, newsletters, database maintenance and growth – and take the opportunity to drive new activities, campaigns and marketing ideas forward.
With the direction and support of the Marketing Manager, you will help to execute a marketing plan to build the Federation and Training brands – both internally with Members and externally with industry movers and shakers. You will monitor and track NDTG course sales and evaluate marketing ROI associated with sales growth.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES:
• CIM or BA Marketing degree
• Minimum 1 year experience in a business environment
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Team working skills
• Creative thinking and innovation skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• IT skills
• Website maintenance, social media marketing and email campaign experience an advantage
• Initiative, grit, determination and a strong work ethic essential!
Send your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org